Monday, March 12, 2012

Charlton Residences fully sold less than four months from launch

All 21 units at Charlton Residences (pictured) have been sold for a total sales value of S$59.6 million, less than four months after the freehold residential project was launched.
Developed by SingXpress Land as its maiden project in Singapore, Charlton Residences is located near Kovan MRT Station. Units at the project were transacted at an average price of S$2.84 million per unit, with all the buyers being Singaporeans.

“The strong sales of our first property development in Singapore, taking place amidst new property cooling measures, underscore the high quality and design content of the project. It also augurs well for the Group as it embarks on its investment banking approach to property development,” said Mr Chan Heng Fai, Managing Director of SingXpress Land.

Launched in November 2011, the quality designer homes range in size from 5,350 sq ft to 7,696 sq ft, each unit comprising six bedrooms, a private deck with a jacuzzi pool and two parking spaces. Selected units are fitted with elevators for the convenience of the elderly.

“Charlton Residences challenges the traditional cluster housing layout by locating facilities and amenities away from the units to ensure complete privacy to each family,” said SingXpress Land.

Based on the completion schedule, the company expects to recognise the bulk of the profit and revenue of the project over two financial years (2013 — 2014).

The company owns 80 percent of the project, while the remaining 20 percent is owned by A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd.

View the original article here

Source From PropertyGuru

No comments:

Post a Comment